Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

High Flyer!

Hello Crafters, another weekend is over in the blink of an eye, and I've only had a short time for creating. Here is the masculine card I've made.


I must also welcome Diane, my newest follower, and hope that she likes what I do and that my cards give her some inspiration.

The plane was stamped, coloured with AP and markers, masked with a Post it, and the sky sponged over it with a scalloped circle to mask the clouds. Three tree tops were stamped below it, and finally a green wind sock greeting was added on a white pole.

I am entering these challenges


The sketch is from Mojo Monday,

the colours from Color Throwdown

                                                               







and lastly, Inkspirational have the theme of
                           FLIGHT 



                                                          




Supplies :
Card - Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Basic Grey, Blue and base FMS
Stamps - Need for Speed, Lovely as a Tree, and Papermania
Inks - Black Archival, Smokey Slate, Bashful Blue, and Lucky Limeade
Tools - Big Shot, Nestabilities, and Aqua Painter
Extras - Post It, and 3D Pads



Little Buttercup is still with us and is getting stronger and bigger by the day, although she does like a power nap every now and again.........after a game of football and a quick nibble of the swing!






















Hopefully, things will be returning to normal this week, and I can do some more crafting. Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you'll call again soon.







4 comments:

  1. Great masculine card - like the plane flying over the tree tops! And great to see that cute little donkey getting stronger! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational, hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card! So happy you were able to join us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!! BTW.... that donkey is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great masculine card, I love the stamps and layout! Love the donkey too. :) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.