Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

Purple Bloom

Wow, have we been having some thunder storms over the last two days?! No problem I thought, I'll do some crafting instead of going outside........ah!, with the power cuts we have no electricity..... so NO Internet! Aaaah!

So, today I've made this card while I can surf the net for challenges to enter in


I coloured the flower with my AP and markers and laid it on 3D pads on some purple and blue embossed cards, that were then laid on some brown card stamped with wood design. Some blue and purple silk threads were wrapped around the base, and a sentiment and butterfly added. To finish it, I placed some leaves around the flower, and randomly added some pearls.

The sketch is from Mojo Monday,

the colours from Stampin' Royalty, ( I also used a crumb cake bg like one of the DT, so I hope this is allowed?)


                                                


Friday Mashup want a
STAMPED BACKGROUND and/or SOMETHING 3D

and lastly, Seize the Birthday have the topping of
TWINE or/and STRING





Supplies :
Card - Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Whisper White and base FMS
Stamps - Hardwood, Blended Bloom, Papillion Potpourri, Stippled Blossoms, and Simply Sketched
Inks - Black Archival, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Pistachio Pudding, and Crumb Cake
Tools - Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Mosaic Madness EF, Fancy Fan EF, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Elegant Butterfly Punch
Extras - 3D Pads, Silk Threads, and Pearls

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll be popping around blogland soon to leave some love







6 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card....love the design too! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, your card is so soft and pretty! Great use of the Mojo Monday sketch. Love the colors you used and your pretty butterfly too. Thanks for sharing with us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, great use of the Hardwood stamp!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, this is such a pretty card. Butterflies are some of my favorite things. I also love the purple and blue combo. Great card. Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.