Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Geometric Gander

Yaaaaay!, What a start to the week....... My Spotlight Peacock came Top 3 at CAS Colours and Sketches, and my Blue Mood bird card came Top 3 at The Male Room, so a big "Thank You" to their lovely DT's.

I'm sorry for a quick post tonight, but I've got to get ready for the hospital in the morning for more treatment.

Here is the card I've made today


I am entering it in these two challenges :


The sketch is from CAS Colours and Sketches

and The Male Room have a GEOMETRIC theme








Supplies :
Card - Marina Mist, Whisper White, and base FMS
Stamps - Wetlands and Papermania
Inks - Black Archival, Mossy Meadow, Bashful Blue, and Baked Brown Sugar
Tools - Big Shot, Mosaic Madness EF, Aqua Painter, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras - 3D Pads

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll be back after my treatment.








6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - love the scene you created in the background! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job coloring the waterfowl images! I like that you've turned the octagon onto one of its points - it looks great with the embossed mosaics. Thanks for joining us this past week at CAS - Colours and Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - one of my favourite stamp sets! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out beautiful, worth that hand embossing! Thanks for joining in with the challenges at CC&S and The Male Room, Bev.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you've combined these challenges. I think the octagon focal image is lovely (one of my favourite stamp sets too). Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the take on the sketch and glad to see our geometric theme in there too, great card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.