Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

Anniversary Blooms

Today, I am sat at my study desk with a thunder storm going on above my head and heavy rain on the roof. I have the TV and light on which keep flickering so any minute now I'm expecting to loose Internet connection. So I'll be brief, and here is my card.


I am entering it in the following challenges :

The sketch is from Retro Sketches,

the colours from this photo inspiration at

Make My Monday have a theme of
ANNIVERSARIES,

and lastly, Addicted to Stamps have ANYTHING GOES
              

I've made the card for my friends daughter who will be celebrating her 4th wedding anniversary on 18th August. I looked anniversaries up on the Internet and found that for the 4th one it is traditional to give the gifts of fruit or flowers, so I choose flowers for my card.

Supplies :
Card - Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, and base FMS
Stamps - Fabulous Florets, Papillion Potpourri, and Express Yourself
Inks - Black Archival,  Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Baked Sugar, and Pear Pizzazz
Tools - Big Shot, Fancy Fan and Mosaic Madness EF's, Aqua Painter, and Elegant Butterfly Punch
Extras - 3D Pads and Gems

I'm logging off now so I don't loose Internet connection, thanks for dropping by



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous bouquet on your card Bev, love the colour combo too. We are due the storms tomorrow!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and the colours are lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Bev. I love the flowers and the colours are fabulous.
    Thanks for joining in with my Anniversary challenge at MMM. Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.