Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Tea For Two

My card today is for The Male Room DT where our theme this week is  
FOOD AND DRINK


 and I will also be entering it into two challenges.

The sketch comes from CAS Colours and Sketches

and these colours are from
Fab Friday






My Step Dad Dave is a Tea-aholic, and likes his very strong and in a china mug, every hour, on the hour!! so I thought of him when making this card. I stamped the tea cup and fussy cut it out before placing it on pads on a Nestie, with the sentiment going in the top like a tea bag. I added a strip of embossed red card with swirls like steam, and some tape FMS which matched the colours perfectly.

Supplies :
All are Stampin' Up unless stated otherwise
Card = Whisper White, Real Red, and white base FMS
Stamps = Tea Shoppe
Inks = Coastal Cabana, Real Red, and Gumball Green
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, and Swirl EF
Extras = 3D Pads, and Floral Tape FMS

I am struggling with a trapped nerve in my right wrist at the moment, so can not craft when the numbness and pins and needles are too bad to hold anything, but I cant let the MR DT down, so have taken all day to piece this together.

About six months ago, my friend had asked me to make her two Santa themed cards, and I've finally finished them. I made pop up cards with Santa stuck in the chimney with his legs dandling down, all watched by a Scotch Terrier, her favourite dog. I hope she likes them?



Can you believe that it's nearly Christmas? Just where has this year gone? I'm taking Sophie to see Santa tomorrow, so I hope to have some photos to show you soon. Enjoy your preparations, and I'll be back soon








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.