Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

One Layer Christmas


Today my card is for 52 Christmas Throwdown  who want a
ONE LAYER CARD WITH A HINT OF ONE COLOUR and/or RIBBON OR BLING

Here it is

I heat embossed the sentiment and Poinsettia, and lightly sponged the petal tips in red. I then sponged red over the sentiment through a Nestie. I cut the card edges with scissors and sponged the inside card so that the red showed up the shapes, all finished with a few gems

Supplies
All are Stampin' Up unless stated otherwise
Card = white base FMS
Stamps = Joyful Christmas
Inks = Versamark and Real Red
Tools = Heat Gun, Nestabilities, and Fiskars Scissors
Extras = Silver Pearl EP and Gems

I'm now going back to bed as I'm still suffering ill effects from my treatment.

Thanks for dropping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.