Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Bling Christmas

It's another wet and windy day here in Malvern, so this afternoon, I've stayed in and made a card for three challenges.


The sketch is from Try Stampin' on Tuesday,


the colours are from Color Throwdown,




and the theme of Christmas comes from
with added   BLING IT UP


This is my card. I'm sorry for the photo quality, but it's gone so dark that the light and camera flash are shining off the silver embossing


The script is a from a roller, where I have removed the rubber so I can stamp it flat. It's much easier with my Arthritis to do it this way than to try doing it on the roller. It was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with silver EP. The three baubles were made with Mosaic Madness stamps and punch, with the silver caps cut from embossed mosaics.The threads were hand drawn with Versamark and embossed in silver. The stamped sentiment and baubles were placed on 3D pads, and finished off with gems.

Supplies :
All are from Stampin' Up unless stated otherwise
Card = Whisper White, Calypso Coral, and white base FMS
Stamps = Jolly Jingles, Mosaic Madness, and Sassy Salutations
Inks = Versamark, Calypso Coral, Midnight Muse, and Pool Party
Tools = Fiskars Scissors, Mosaic Madness Punch, and Heat Gun
Extras = Silver EP, 3D Pads, and Gems

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you have a great week whatever you are doing.






                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.