Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

Red Swallowtails

Here we are starting another weekend, and it only feels like it was the weekend yesterday!!

Anyway, Today my card is for three challenges

First is ColourQ with these colours,

then the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and 

lastly is Make My Monday with theme of
ADD SOME DIMENSION               

 Here is my card


                                   

I stamped some yellow and grey roses and leaves on white card, fussy cut them out and placed them up on 3D Pads, laid on some embossed grey card. The grey card was edged with some red card cut with decorative scissors, as was the sentiment. The finishing touches were the butterflies with gem bodies that are also on 3D pads.

Supplies :
Card = Whisper White, Real Red, Grey, and white base FMS
Stamps = Stippled Blossoms, Papillon Potpourri, and Verve
Inks = Black, Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Real Red, and Sahara Sand
Tools = Big Shot, Dots EF, Elegant and Bitty Butterfly Punches, and Fiskars Scissors
Extras = 3D Pads and Gems

I've had a lovely delivery of supplies from SU and hope I get chance to use them soon, so please drop by again to see what I do with them. Thanks for calling



5 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful! Sweet with the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bev, love the butterflies on the flowers:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bev! I love those butterflies! The hand cut flowers are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Bev, those punched borders look pretty with your roses! So happy you joined us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.