Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Two shades of Grey

Where has this week gone? It's Friday already!
Anyway, my card today is for two challenges

First is this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches,

and second is Less is More who want us to see a CAS project using a minimum of two SHADES OF GREY

Here is my card


Supplies :
Card = Basic Grey, Whisper White, and white base FMS
Stamps = Upsy Daisy, Papillon Potpourri, and Cute Companions
Inks = Sahara Sand
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig, Bitty and Elegant Butterfly Punches
Extras = Gems

I tried to post this last night, but the Gremlins in my Internet connection wouldn't allow it to, so fingers crossed this will go live today!?!

I hope to be back soon, so bye for now and have a good week end






4 comments:

  1. Very elegant card, Bev. Lovely layout and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! Great idea to stamp those flowers in the background! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks terrific Bev.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bev! I love Upsy Daisy and need to get it out more often! Love that sweet butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.