Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

Orchard Blossom

Yaaaaay! I'm thrilled to find out I'm an Honourable Addict over at Addicted to Stamps, so a big "Thank You" to their lovely DT.

My card today is for three challenges

The colours are from Addicted to Stamps,

the sketch is from Try Stampin' on Tuesday



and Friday Mashup want to see   NATURE                                                                                                             






Here is my card

I stamped the branch several times on white card and added them together to reach through the frame. I then added some blossoms with pearl centres, leaves, and butterfly with gem body. The sentiment was added on 3D pads with another butterfly.

Supplies :
Card = Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, and white base FMS
Stamps = Stippled Blossoms, Clarity, Papillon Potpourri, and Tea Shoppe
Inks = Chocolate Chip, Adirondack Meadow, and Blushing Bride
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Bitty and Elegant Butterfly Punches
Extras = 3D Pads, Gems, and Pearls

I've made this card for my Sisters birthday on Tuesday. Ali has a plum orchard where she keeps her donkeys, and I thought the flowers would remind her of that ( also it makes a change from the usual cards I make for her that are dogs or donkeys!). I hope she likes it

It's still scorchio here, and sleeping at night is impossible, so I'm very tired and suffering with my RA, and now my new best friend is a big oscillating fan. I hope you're mangaging to cope where ever you are.

Bye for now



16 comments:

  1. Congrats on your card last week. And another fabulous entry. I love how you have created the scene with the branch reaching through the frame-cool idea.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Bev! I love the way you made a delicate looking blossom with that flower. I'm loving the scorchio weather but I can imagine it's not easy when you're coping with RA. Thank goodness for that fan! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly beautiful card, Bev! The branch with the flowers and butterflies looks stunning, I like how it reaches out from the frame. Thanks for joining us again this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bev! I love this card so much.. It's really sweet and pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)
    I'm so happy to follow you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev,
    what an adorable card !!! Love the flowers and butterflies !!!
    Nice day,
    Petra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev I LOVE your card and I am sure your sister will too (even minus the donkey or dog hehe.) I would like to CASE this for a friend of mine whose birthday is next week. Funny reading about your best friend the Fan while I am sitting next to mine the Heater at the moment. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Bev! I LOVE how you used the colours. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! I LOVE this card, Bev. The butterfly on the branch is gorgeous. Great use of our colours!!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I always love flowering tree images!! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, I am sure your sister will love it!

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I am sure your sister will just love it!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a delicate and elegant card! That branch with flowers is gorgeous and the butterflies are the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty feminine card. I'm sure your sister will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.