Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Life on the Ocean Wave

Can you believe that it's nearly the weekend again?! It's still scorchio here, and I'm not enjoying it at all, but I hope some of you are........?.

I've sat in front of the fan this afternoon, and made a card for two challenges.


The sketch is from Mojo Monday,


and the colours from Fab Friday
                                                                      



Here is my card

  
I started by stamping the Captains Log up one side of some blue card, matted it on some grey card, and then laid it on a white base. The Ship, Compass, Anchor, and sentiment were stamped on white card and laid on red card. Some white and blue cords were wrapped around the blue card and secured by the anchor on 3D pads.

Supplies :
Card = Tempting Turquoise, Basic Grey, Real Red, Whisper White, and white base FMS
Stamps = The Open Sea and Verve
Inks = Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, and Black
Tools = Big Shot, and Nestabilities 
Extras = 3D Pads, and Blue and White Nylon Cords

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great weekend







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a lovely theme great image too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect nautical theme for our challenge colors! I really like the fancy nestles, they make your images pop! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great theme for these colors. I love the twine. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.