Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Floral Corners

Yaaaaaay! I'm thrilled that I made Top 3 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, so a big  "Thank You" to their lovely DT Ladies.

My card today is for two challenges


The first is Try Stampin' on Tuesday with this sketch from the talented Paula ,

and these colours from Color Throwdown                     



Here is my card

                                     
I started by heat embossing the flourish in opposing corners of some blue card, and adding a 2 layer flower with some leaves. I then fussy cut 3 turquoise flowers and leaves and laid them on a Nestie placed on 3D pads in the centre of the card. Some gems were added to the corner flowers, and 2 butterflies to the centre label, with the finishing touch being the sentiment again on 3D pads.

Here is a closer view of the corner detail and flower.


Supplies :
Card = Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Whisper White, and white base FMS
Stamps = Fabulous Florets, Everything Eleanor, Papillon Potpourri, and Tea Shoppe
Inks = Versamark, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip, and Lucky Limeade
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Heat Gun, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, and XCut Corner Rounder
Extras = 3D Pads, White Embossing Powder, and Gems

Thankfully it has been much cooler today, but they say there are more high temperatures on the way, so I've been busy doing chores that I've had on hold for a while. How I wish that someone would invent a robot to do the ironing!!

Thanks for dropping by today, and I hope you can call again soon








5 comments:

  1. Love the way you've mixed these stamp sets together Bev, beautiful card. I managed some HW too in the cooler weather:) Congrats on another win!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, amazing card. My mind boggles at all that fussy cutting!! Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making the top three last week! So glad that you are enjoying the sketches (they are fun to make). I love your card for this week's sketch. All those details & the centre panel looks amazing. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! thanks for playing along at the CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.