Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Birthday Cheer!


Hope you're having a great weekend so far

My card today is for Clean and Simple challenge using their sketch


Here it is



I started by making the background with the Oak trees and using my trusty Aqua Painter to colour the road and verges. The Pick-up was stamped onto white card, coloured with the AP, cut out, and placed on 3D pads. In the foreground I drew a chain link fence with a hand drawn bird sat on it, and stamped the greeting on the road. Two more birds were drawn flying in the sky.

Supplies :
Card = Naturals White and Whisper White
Stamps = Lovely as a tree, Loads of Love, and Verve
Inks = Black Archival, Brilliant Blue, Lucky Limeade, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, and Poppy Parade
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Aqua Painter
Extras = 3D Pads and Black Fine Liner

Enjoy the rest of the weekend








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.