Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Purple Haze

Today my card is for two challenges.

The first is Retro Sketches with this sketch,

and the colours are from Make My Monday   


Here is my card

                                                     
The large butterfly was stamped in Eggplant on some Wisteria card, while the flowers and foliage were stamped on white with Eggplant and Lilac. The white card had one edge cut with decorative scissors, and then both cards were laid side by side on a lilac base and wrapped in purple ribbon. The centres of the flowers were raised on 3D pads for some added dimension

Supplies :
Card = Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, and lilac base FMS
Stamps = Fabulous Florets, Swallowtail, and Verve
Inks = Elegant Eggplant, and Lovely Lilac
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Fiskars scissors
Extras = 3D pads, Lilac thread, and ribbon


I'm off to play Super heroes now as Nathan has got home from school, so I'll say good bye till next time



6 comments:

  1. Hello Bev, ok I started following you since we are both Bev's. LOL! Thanks for your kind comment on my Open Sea card. Happy Stamping. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful purple creation - love the combination of the butterfly with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an unusual card. Beautiful. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Superhero Bev, this is a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week.
    What would your superpower be?
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card Bev. The 2 panel idea looks great and the stamping is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining in with our MMM purple challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.