Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Lilac Lovelies

Yaaaaay! I won Top 3 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday with my Ark card. I'm really thrilled, so "Thank You" to their DT.
My card today is for five challenges

The first is Try Stampin' on Tuesday with this sketch,

second is Play Date Cafe with these colours,

third is CAS-ual Fridays who want to see ARROWS

forth is Stampin' Royalty want to see   STRIPES

and lastly, Addicted to Stamps where ANYTHING GOES



This is my card

My stripes of arrows are made from the leaf designs repeatedly stamped onto white card and laid diagonally on a white base. I then stamped the Allium three times
in Archival ink on white card cut with a Nestie, and used my Aqua Painter to colour them lilac. I stamped the sentiment, and then AAAAAAAAHHH!!!! I dropped it on the bottom of the panel, so I quickly covered it with a butterfly, can you tell? The finishing touches were the gems.


Supplies :
Card = Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Primrose Petals, and Blushing Bride
Stamps = Simply Soft, Madison Ave, and Tea Shoppe
Inks = Black Archival, Lovely Lilac, Primrose Petals, and Blushing Bride
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Post Its, Elegant and Bitty Butterfly Punches
Extras = 3D pads and Gems

What a week I've had. I have been helping my Step Dad, Dave, to build a retaining wall between my garden and that of my new neighbours. I've carried bricks, shovelled soil, mixed concrete, swept paths, and hosed the garden down from dust made when he cut concrete slabs. I don't think my joints have ever been this swollen and painful. It even hurts me to blink!!! And, I've missed some fantastic tennis at Wimbledon.

On top of this, my poor boy, Monty, has got streaming eyes from the grass pollen. I made a right fool of myself at the Vets as well. To get Monty to sit still for me to bathe his eyes, I say to him " show me puppies eyes" and he does just that, so, I told the Vet to say this for her to examine him, and, when she stopped laughing she treated his eyes with drops. Hopefully, if we have to go back I'll see a different Vet!! 

Sorry for all the moaning, and thank you so much for dropping by


                                                                          

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win, Bev! I love the angle of your card. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, this is such a pretty colour combo. If you didn't say anything, I wouldn't suspect the butterfly was doing a cover up :) Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Bev! Great use of the colours and sketch and those alliums look lovely. The gems are the perfect finishing touch. So sorry for the late visit to your blog. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.