Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Two Piece Swallowtail

Another quick post today as it's chaos here at the minute with Mum in hospital, and there's not enough hours in the day.

This card is for two challenges



The colours are from ColourQ and

the sketch from Paper Players     






Here it is

                                                    
Supplies :
Card = Naturals White, Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder, Blue card and White base FMS
Stamps = Swallowtail and Verve
Inks = Midnight Muse
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Fan EF, Martha Stewart Punch, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras = 3D pads

Mum's Op went well so hopefully she'll be home soon, and then the nursing will really start!......she cant do anything for at least six weeks, and then she is only allowed to lift a kettle that has enough water in it for one mug of tea!!! Oh well, I can repay her for looking after me for the last 46 years!

I hope to be back soon, although I'm suffering with a terrible cold and cough at the moment, and at night the cough is at its worst when I lie down, so it is the only time I can craft.



8 comments:

  1. Bev, What a great technique to use with a wonderful stamp. Your card it beautiful! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Bev, I love how you showcased the butterfly! This is an awesome technique. The ends of your banners are so unique. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Bev - hope the cough and cold gets better son - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous idea. Do you like this stamp? I'm getting it too!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you've used the colours to make pretty banners Bev and the butterfly looks great highlighted like this. Hope your mum makes a good recovery. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your design is lovely, Bev, your card so unique, love it! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card, Bev! I really like how you spread out the image on both layers. The colors are so soft and pretty, too. Hope your mom comes home soon., sounds like she will be in good hands with you. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ this week! Love your card and how you used the colors - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.