Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Blue Monday

My card today is for two challenges


The sketch is from Friday Mashup,


and the colours come from this photo inspiration at Stampin' Royalty




Here is my card

                                            
I cut 2 pieces of turquoise card, and 2 pieces of blue card, and laid them on a black matt that was mounted on a blue card. I stamped the flower silhouettes on the blue cards, and rain drops and round seed heads on the turquoise card. The sentiment was stamped on a Nestie label and then placed on 3D pads off centre. Some gems were randomly added to finish it off.

Supplies :
Card = Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue, Black, and blue base FMS
Stamps = My Friend
Inks = Bermuda Bay
Tools = Big Shot, Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Nestabilities
Extras = 3D pads and Gems

I've got a busy day ahead, so I'll be back soon


5 comments:

  1. I love how you used the different images from the stamp set to create your card - how creative! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - great way to showcase the different images in this stamp set! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I like the bling you added!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't these mix of blues look great together. The black just adds a bit of punch to the look. Wonderful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the stamps! Beautiful card and very creative way to create your own background. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.