Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Textured Thank You

Today, my second card is for two challenges.

The sketch comes from Retro Sketches ,

and Our Creative Corner have these colours and want to see some Texture




Here's my card

I stamped the text and flourishes in Suede on Natural White, and coloured it in with Write Markers, before cutting it with a Nestie in the Big Shot. Some blue and yellow cards were embossed, wrapped with yellow thread and placed on a Vanilla card. Some more thread was tied in a bow through the centre of a Suede flower. The last thing was the addition of the sentiment on 3D pads

Supplies :
Card = Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Natural White, and Vanilla Base FMS
Stamps = Fresh Cuts
Inks = Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, and Crushed Curry
Tools = Big Shot, Fan EF, Budding Vine EF, and Nestabilitie Label
Extras = 3D pads and Yellow thread

Thanks for dropping by. I'll be back soon




1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.