Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Masculine Monochrome card

Today, I'm baby sitting, and while Sophie is having a little snooze, I've finished my card I started yesterday at Jacqueline's house. I've made it for my friends sons birthday, and I'm going to enter it in two challenges.

The first is Dynamic Duos with these colours, plus the dessert option of a masculine theme.

The second is Make My Monday with a theme of

            FANCY FOLDS

This is it, it's a swing card
                                         
                                     
I made the base with White card, and matted it with a dark grey before another matt of White. Using Black I stamped the bicycle and sentiment on the centre panel, the birds on the small segments, and the floral borders on the sides. The last things were the two butterflies in grey and white.

Supplies :
Card = Naturals White, and dark grey card FMS
Stamps = Clarity Bicycle, Bliss, Vintage Vogue, and Verve
Inks = Black
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Elegant Butterfly punch
Extras = Hand cut small Butterfly

Thank you to all of you who have sent me kind wishes for poor little Henry, I will pass them on to my Sister.

I'd better go as I can hear little footsteps upstairs, bye for now







9 comments:

  1. Really nicely done for the challenge...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really stunning card Bev. I really like the selection of stamps you've chosen and they're perfect in the monochrome scheme. How heart-breaking to hear about Henry. Sending prayers and very best wishes. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I love the bicycle card stamp, lovely fancy fold too :) thank you for joining us this week at make my Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card l love that fancy fold x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful swing card! Those leafy border stamps are lovely - glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev, love your card, grey and white is such a good combo and the images are great. Do hope things are going well for Henry, what a stressful time for you all.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the monochromatic look of your folded swing card, Bev - great bicycle stamp too. Thanx for joining us at Make My Monday.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Bev. Such a great shape and love the monochrome theme with those images.
    Thanks for joining in with the MMM fancy folds challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fab card Bev and a well deserved winner. Well done Girl!!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.