Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Masculine Monochrome

My card this morning has a masculine feel to it and is for two challenges


The theme came from Addicted to CAS where they want something with wings

and

Make My Monday where they want something that is

                     CAS MONOCHROME


My card



I started by cutting two Nesties in the Big Shot and sponging around the edge of the white one, and then also the card base. I stamped the flowers and the dragonfly on the white one and layered it on the brown one
before stamping the sentiment underneath it. 

Supplies :
Card = Naturals White, Brown and White card FMS
Stamps = My Friend and Cute Companions sentiment
Inks = Chocolate Chip
Tools = Big Shot and Nestabilities

Thanks for dropping by, and have a good weekend








9 comments:

  1. A really beautiful tranquil card Bev - I love it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Bev. Love how you have made this into a masculine card by the colours you have chosen. It has a real oldy worldy feel about it. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to CAS challenge.
    Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, this is AMAZING! LOVE the browns and your silhouette image is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty scene on your lovely card, gorgeous stamping and subtle colours. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the chosen Monochrome colours are beautiful Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful card Bev - thanks for joining in at MMM this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and serene. Great choice for monochrome. Hope to see you soon

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous design, I love how you have used the stamps and the monochrome of browns. A true CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous atmospheric card... thank you for joining us at MMM
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.