Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Cajun Daisy

Hi All! I'm back in the land of the living after my hospital treatment, although I still don't feel 100%.

This evening I've made a card that I'm going to enter into two challenges.



The first is Mojo Monday where they have this sketch,


and the second is Color Throwdown where they have this colour palette






Here is my card



I inked the SU stamp with my Write markers and stamped it onto card which was then cut with a Nestabilities die in the Big Shot. I did the same with the sentiment, and layered these onto scalloped circles. The background  was embossed with dots, and wrapped with a ribbon before the circles were placed slightly off centre on top ( the smaller one on 3D pads). Two leaves were added before the sponged daisies were layered together, and topped with the butterfly.
( As I don't have any Soft Suede or Lucky Limeade card, I used my SU markers to colour white card shapes)

Recipe :
Card = Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Whisper White ( coloured with markers), tan and card base FMS
Stamps = Just Believe and Bliss
Inks = Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Basic Black, and Cajun Craze
Tools = Big Shot, SB Nestabilities and Shapeabilities, Cuttlebug dots embossing folder
Extras = Ribbon and 3D pads

Tomorrow is the last day of the school break, so my last day of entertaining my Niece and Nephew. I hope to be able to get back to blogging after that, so I'm sorry that I haven't had any time to blog hop and leave any comments, but I will try to catch up over the weekend.

Whatever you are doing, I hope you have fun and don't get too much snow, as I hear there's more on the way.

Keep warm, and I'll be back soon








2 comments:

  1. I like how you card turned out!! The blue in the bg really brightens it up nicely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.