Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

White Flowers

Today's card is for the Make My Monday challenge where the they want to see Lily of the Valley or White Flowers


Here is my card that I'll be entering




and this is a view of it open




The daisies and sentiment were stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with white powder, and then blue and green ink sponged over them through a label Nestabilitie hole. The die cut daisy was sponged in the centre and at the ends of the petals in green and raised on 3D pads so it can hold the card closed.


Recipe :
Card = Clarity silk card, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, and white card base FMS
Stamps = Upsy Daisy and My Friend
Inks = Versamark, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Old Olive
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilitie, Shapeabilitie, Corner rounder, and Heat gun
Extras = Ribbon, 3D pads, and White embossing powder


Another rainy day here, but things can only get better, especially as there's a Grand Prix this weekend. So I hope you have a good time what ever you are doing.

Thanks for dropping day today





7 comments:

  1. Bev, you have made a wonderful scene and I love the embossing. Thank you for entering the Make My Monday "white flowers" challenge. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, this is AMAZING!!! LOVE the blue and green with those white flowers--absolutely gorgeous! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love an emboss/resist scene Bev and yours is stunning! The white sentiment and flowers really pop against your summer sky - oh to see a sky like that again! Enjoy the Grand Prix! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Bev - lovely embossing. Thanks for joining in at MMM this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card bev, the flowers stand out beautifully against your fabulous background. thank you for joining us at MMM
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning Bev! Just love the shape and your stamping and inking is awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday to share your lovely creation.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally stunning. Fabulous inking and I love the way the flowers stand out against the background.
    Thanks so much for joining us at MMM.
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.