Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Twelfth Night!


Today my card is for two challenges

The first is Make My Monday where they are doing a Floral month, and this week they want to see Any Flower with Music

and the second is CR84FN where they have this colour palette





Whilst wracking my brains in what to do, I thought of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night line, " If Music be the food of Love, Play on!" and this is what I came up with, what do you think?





Recipe :
Card = Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, a Minty Green and White card base FMS
Inks = Tempting Turquoise, Archival Brilliance White, Black ( my laptop)
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Shapeabilities, Marianne Designs vine, Readicut Flower punches, Boho Blossoms and Build a Blossom Punch
Extras = Music sheet download, Sentiment done on Laptop, 3D pads and diamond gems

I started this card at Jacqueline's yesterday, but again I struggled with where to start so I punched out the flower first, and the rest followed this morning!? The sentiment is raised on 3D pads to add more dimension.

I wish I knew where my crafting mojo keeps going to?, where ever it is, must be nice as mojo goes there frequently??? 

I hope to be back soon, so please call again, and thanks for dropping by today




11 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, what a pretty card the colours are fabulous !!!!Love how you did the flower and the great design of this card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm determined to be 'just passing' one day when you two are crafting together Bev! I love the layered flower and background in these lovely minty colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, oh this is just gorgeous :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! LOVE the soft blues and greens--and your use of the music is absolutely perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That blossom is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous colours in this card Bev. Your Mojo is well and truly at home :) thank you for joining us at MMM
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Bev, gorgeous colours. Thanks for playing along with us this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous card Bev. Love the layers and the colour. How did you make that big flower? Hope to see you soon
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how pretty! I love the musical theme on the flower petals, so pretty and romantic.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the music on your flower and background, just so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Bev, Love the colours and your flower is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Make My Monday and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.