Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Filigree Birthday


Today I've combined two of my favourite challenges for my card,



the first is this sketch from Mojo Monday


and the second is the cool colours from ColourQ





This is the end result




The first thing I did was stamp the filigree pattern in green around the edge of a white card and circle. I then embossed some blue card through the Big Shot and wrapped some grey ribbon around the top and added a bow. The stamped flowers were cut out and arranged on the raised up circle with 2 up on 3D pads, and leaves and sentiment added.


Recipe : 
Card = Tempting Turquoise, Basic Grey, Whisper White, and White CB from MS
Stamps = Vintage Vogue and Verve
Inks = Tempting Turquoise, Wisteria Wonder, and Lucky Limeade
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Cottage Floral EF, and Stamp-a-ma-jig,
Extras = Ribbon and 3D pads

Today has been another grey wet day, and the cool air has played havoc with my front teeth which are wobbling, and I fear that I may have to visit the dentist soon. I will delay this torture for as long as I can stand the pain as I hate going!! So it could be soup and soft foods for a day or two


Anyway, thanks for looking at my blog today, and please call back again when you get a chance.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, Nothing worse than toothace l would get it sorted if you could and l know what your saying l didn't like the Dentist but when you go for check ups you sort of get use to going, i too had a situation of the same had my Christmas Dinner then all that evening and until the emergancy Dentist opened was in agony for 4 more days it turned out to be an infection and had to have an extraction not that l needed the tooth it was the very back one but still if you can, Your card is gorgeous and l like the stamp image and the layout truly stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Bev, that stamped background is great! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty stamping! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.