Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Difficult Time


Today's card is for 2 challenges.

The first is for Mojo Monday where they have this sketch

and the second is Color Throwdown where they have these yummy colours




I've made it with Angela in mind, my friends 91year old Mum who has just started Radiotherapy and is feeling really low. I hope it cheers her up a bit





 
I used my SU Strength and Hope stamps as when I purchased them the price included a donation to Cancer Charity. The green panel was made by using a border die in the Big Shot and turning it around to do the same again on the other side of the card. The butterfly was stamped, cut out and raised on 3D pads, as was the Hope stamp.  

Recipe : 
Card = Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Whisper White, and White card base FMS
Stamps = Strength and Hope, Vintage Vogue, and Whimsical Words
Inks = Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party, Elegant Eggplant, and Certainly Celery
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, and Borders die
Extras = 3D pads, and Ribbon

I'm stuck in all day today waiting for an engineer to service my central heating boiler, so what else can I do other than crafting??

Thanks for looking at my blog today, and enjoy your weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.