Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Muppet Birthday!

My card today is for the Friday Mashup challenge where they have this mash up theme

1. Favourite Muppet colour combo
2. Project for kids
3. Both 1 and 2



I went for the colour combo of my favourite Muppet, and the King of all Muppet Land...............Kermit the Frog


Here is my card




As you all know if you've followed me for a while, I just love pink and green, and my favourite SU stamps at the moment are Ornate Flowers, so I simply had to use both today.

I Versamarked the green card with the flower head, before stamping the flower panel twice in pink and cutting them out. The central panel was made by stamping the flower on white card and drawing around it with a Write marker. The panels were raised on 3D pads as was the sentiment under the ribbon.



Recipe :
Card = Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, and white card base from my stash
Stamps = Ornate Flowers and Verve sentiment
Inks = Versamark, Pixie Pink, Poppy Parade, and Pear Pizzazz
Extras = Ribbon and Martha Stewart border punch

I'm off to the Doctors now as my cough will not go away, and 6 weeks is too long to cope with it any longer, and I'm barking more than Monty is!!

Thanks for dropping by today



1 comment:

  1. Oh Bev as if you haven't had enough on your plate! Hope the cough gets better soon or people will think you and Monty are doing duets together! Kermie's colours get my vote too and I love your green and pink card with those beautiful flowers. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.