Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Bird in the Blossom


Today my card is for the  CAS-ual Fridays challenge where they want to see a CAS project with  Flowers or Trees


I've combined the 2 for my card and made a blossom branch of a tree. Here's my entry





After stamping the bird, I masked her with a Post It and stamped the blossom branch under and behind her. I used pale pastel Spring colours, but my camera doesn't do them justice, so I hope you can see her OK.


Recipe :
Card = White card base from my stash
Stamps = Whimsical Wings, Garden Silhouettes, and Verve
Inks = Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, and Crushed Curry
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig



I hope you like it, and thanks for dropping by today.






1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.