Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Floral Get Well



My second card of the day is one for the Clean and Simple challenge where they have this sketch








This is my second attempt, as the stems I drew to flow through the words on the first one didn't quite match up, although I prefer the pink with the green instead of the blues. What do you think??





This was my first attempt!!!!


















Recipe:
Card = White from my stash
Stamps = Garden Silhouettes and Curvy Verses
Inks = Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Blushing Bride, and Melon Mambo
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig


Thanks for dropping by











2 comments:

  1. What a stunning design Bev! I actually prefer the blue one but both are lovely. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are stunning Bev, and l like the pink one pink and green go so well together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.