Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Love Letter

Today's card is for Make My Monday Challenge . Their theme is ROMANCE and this week it's also SCRIPT OR VERSE

 This is my card





I've torn all the cards and sponged the edges to age them, and the letter I've rolled up each end to make it look like a scroll. The Fimo wax seal has had the Postmark stamp pressed into it and then stuck down to hold the ribbon in place. I made the rose buds by cutting a circle of card into a spiral and then rolling it up, and added a pearl in the centres.


Recipe :
Card = Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, and cream card from my stash
Stamps = French Foliage and Baroque Motifs
Inks = Sahara Sand and TH Tea Dye
Tools = 2 Step Bird Punch
Extras = Fimo, Ribbon, and White Pearls


Thanks for looking today and I hope you'll come back soon






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.