Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

Workshop Christmas cards

Would you believe it, I've had another busy day so have not had time to craft, so instead here are the other two cards we made at our Tuesday workshop run by Jacqueline. Click here to visit her fabulous blog to see the details of these cards and her many other stunning creations.


The tree is dimensional and is able to lie flat to fit into an envelope.

Here it is from a different angle.













The other card is this one. Unfortunately, I messed up the stamping of the white tree so it looks thicker than the purple one, oh well.




Hopefully, I can do something tomorrow, so please call again if you can.



 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.