Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

Baroque Tag

Today I've made a card for the ColourQ #110 challenge where they have these new colours as inspiration.

I'll also be entering it to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge where they want a tag or a card with a tag on it.





This is my card





I started by randomly stamping a white card with the flourish in brown, and then wrapping the ribbons around the top. 2 blue and 2 brown labels were then cut in the BS and layered on top to create one large and one small tag, that then had the brown flourish stamped on them.The small tag was raised with 3D pads and also had the stamped sentiment added. Some small flowers and butterflies were punched and stuck on with 3D pads to give some dimension, and the finishing touches were the sequins for the flower centers and double ribbon bow to attach the small tag.

Recipe: Card = Soft Suede, Pool Party, Dusty Durango, Peach Parfait, and white card from my stash
Stamps = Baroque Motifs and Verve
Inks = Soft Suede
Tools = Big Shot, Labels nestabilities, 2 Flower punches and a butterfly punch ( I've had these for years from Readicut but I dont know the manufacturer )
Extras = Flower sequins and ribbons


I hope you like the card, and I promise to put the Baroque Motifs stamps aside for a while and use something different. Please come back soon and see if I can !! 






4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Bev! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Bev...boy, this stamp set has not seen ink on my stamp table in a long time! Happy to see it used with these colors! Thanks for playing with us at CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant card! Thanks for playing along with us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.