Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

Dandelion Trio

Well I'm a little tired today after playing with Nathan yesterday, but at least we've got our costumes ready for Trick or Treating at the weekend. He's so excited, I just hope he doesn't get too frightened by all the gruesome costumes of others doing the same!!


Anyway, today's card is for the Clean and Simple challenge #163 where they have this sketch.


So I started with a white card and Versamark stamped on it three dandelion seed heads and heat embossed them with gold powder, and then did the same with the sentiment. Simples!!


Here's the card



Recipe : Card = Whisper White
Stamps = Personal Impressions
Inks = Versamark
Tools = Heat Gun
Extras = Gold embossing powder

I'm off to Jacqueline's tonight to have a crafting session so I'd better get my stuff together.

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll be back with more creations soon.



2 comments:

  1. Bev this is beautiful and fits in well with your challenge good luck!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card!
    And I really love the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.