Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Bliss Just For You

Hello and thanks for dropping by.

Another quick blog today due to the tennis, but I'll be crafting while watching in case Nadal takes his shirt off again ( I didn't know there were that many muscles in the human body!!!)

My card today is for the Mojo Monday challenge and again I've used one of my favourite SU sets, Bliss. I just adore the flourish in this set and here I've masked off the sides to make the image fit nicely into the center of the label.













The materials used are : SU Apricot Appeal, Ruby Red, Real Red card stock, and cream card from my stash.
Ink : SU Dusty Durango
Stamps : SU Bliss and Woodware sentiment
Others : Patterned paper, cream ribbon, heart brad from stash.
Tools : Big Shot, label dies, and square pendant die

Thanks for looking and hope to see you again soon.

Enjoy the tennis as I know I will. Bev.x

1 comment:

  1. The flourish looks fantastic in that label die! I love the tonal shades you've used on this card too. Vx

    That's the amount of muscles you get from doing nothing but playing tennis from morning to night every day! I'll stick to once a week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.